1. AGE REQUIREMENT: Minimum age required 21.
2. DRIVER'S LICENCE: A valid driver's licence held at least one year is required.
3. MINIMUM RENTAL: One day. Every hour in excess is calculated at 1/5 of the daily rate.
4. METHOD OF PAYMENT: The estimated charge is payable in full, in cash on arrival.
5. TRAFFIC FINES: Tickets and attached administrative sanctions resulting from any violations of the Greek Traffic Law during the rental period are borne solely by the renter.
6. TAXES: All rates are subject to 23% V.A.T.
7. GASOLINE: Gasoline consumption is payable by the renter.
8. CAR INSURANCE: All authorised drivers are covered against fire, theft and liability to third parties for death, injury or damage to property. Damages to tyres, windshields, windows, mirrors and the underside of the car are not covered. The renter is responsible for the items accompanying the vehicle (spare tyre, radio, Jack, tools, mirror, petrol cap). The customer is not insured if he uses alcohol or drugs, narcotics, etc. A vehicle is not insured if used on substandard roads.
9. COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER: The renter of the car is responsible for the first 300€ of the damage. The renter can obtain full collision by purchasing Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W.) and pay the certain amount in advance. Collision damages that are not due to violations of the Greek Traffic Code are covered.
10. IN CASE OF ACCIDENT: The renter is obligated to inform our rental company in case of an accident at once. He has to take care of the collection of documents of proof (documentary evidence) and probative evidence in connection with the incident.
11. ACCIDENT ADMINISTRATION FEE: In case of an accident due to renter's liability, the renter is obligated to pay a non refundable fee of 15 euro to cover administration expenses.
12. HIGHWAY CODE VIOLATIONS: All fines and consequences of administrative sanctions shall be incurred by the renter.
13. IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN THE VEHICLE BE USED:
a) for transportation of heavy items, b) for transportation of more people beyond its licence, c) to hire out anything in addition, to tow or take part in any car race (motor race), d) for transportation of inflammable materials, drugs and to commit illegal crimes.
14. RETURNING THE VEHICLE: The renter is obligated to return the vehicle to the exact location and time according to the agreement between both sides with the surcharge and the presence of an employee. The abandonment of the vehicle creates responsibilities for the renter in case of any damage.
15. INCORRECT USE OF VEHICLE: The company has the right to take the vehicle back at any time if the renter does not make good use of it. In this case, no refund will be given.
16. BABY SEATS: Available upon request at extra charge of 5.00€ per day, for children up to 3 years old.
17. DELIVERY-COLLECTION: There is no charge within business hours (7:30-21:30). Outside business hours there is a charge of 15.00€.
18. RESERVATION: Accepted by telephone or email and authorised agents.
19. FERRYING THE VEHICLE: Ferrying the rental car is not allowed.
20. VEHICLE CONDITION UPON COLLECTION: The vehicle is in an excellent mechanical condition which the renter has ascertained on collection.
21. SPEED LIMIT: For your safety we suggest you do not exceed the 50 kilometre speed limit.
22. ADDITIONAL DRIVER CHARGE: 5 euro per day.
23. OTHER DRIVERS: It is forbidden to give the car to others to use if they are not mentioned in contract.
24. TYPE OF CAR: The car rental agency reserves the right to change the type of car with another type of the same cc. The car rental company reserves the right to upgrade any vehicle.
25. GASOLINE: Payable by renter.
26. ROAD ASSISTANCE: Road assistance is available 24 hours a day. Please contact us at +30 26950 43668 and +30 6972 804 749.
27. KEY LOSS: In case of loss of key, it is replaced by the spare and the renter is obligated to pay for the new one.
28. TAXES: Taxes are included in price.
29. TERMS AND RATES: Terms and rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates in force on commencement of rental will apply as approved by the Greek National Tourist Organization (E.O.T.).